There are five steps to the New Cuisines Badge:
- Make a Dish from another Country — We will do this on November 22.
- Create a Dish from another Region of the USA — We will do this on November 22, and we also hope to eat many dishes from the South on our Savannah trip.
- Whip up a dish from another time period. — We will do this on October 10, making Abe Lincoln’s favorite Lemon Custard Pie.
- Cook a dish that makes a Statement (We will make something “processed” by hand.) — We will do this on October 10 making homemade gummy worms and homemade noodles.
- Share your dishes on a culinary tour — Hosting our International Cafe on November 22.